The improvement of productivity processes and sustainability is a strategic axis of the Galician Food Cluster. In particular, the cluster develops a series of measures and actions aligned with the following objectives:
- Promoting improvements in production and marketing processes, resulting in an increased productivity and a greater differentiation and quality of products.
- Improving environmental sustainability and other dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Improving the training and qualification of human capital.
The implementation measures are as follows:
- Analysis for the exploitation of synergies between the companies and optimisation of logistics and processes, with a feasibility study for a joint implementation of solutions.
- Projects aimed at generating new lines of business and increasing the added value. After having analysed the strategic segmentation of the value chain of food and beverages in Galicia.
- Collaborative projects for the improvement of environmental sustainability and other areas of corporate social responsibility.
- Programmes to improve training and human capital, developing a further training and training placement plan in collaboration with the Galician universities.